I code, draw, hack, and design. It's hard to say where one starts and the other ends.
For the freshest, do check my github, mastodon, and, groan, twitter.
You can email me at marcello
Thanks for visiting!
- Descript — audio and video editing tools (since 2018)
- trimerge and trimerge-sync — live collaboration library (since 2019)
- 2draw.net — online drawing tools + community (my drawings) (since 2002)
Less active projects
- lascaux sketch 2 — open source webgl drawing app (2014 - 2021)
- viv.ai / Bixby Developer Studio — nlp/ai platform (2013 - 2018)
- various node.js modules (2011 - 2016)
- Mongolian DeadBeef — mongodb driver for node.js (2011 to 2012)
- Siri — virtual personal assistant (2008 to 2012)
- JTablet Plugin — Java library for accessing graphics tablet input (2003 to 2012)
(courtesy of archive.org)
- I LIKE PROCESSING — interactive art java applets made with processing (2004 to 2006)
- SQueaL with Delight — xml-based sql schema system prototype (2006)
- living escher — art exhibit in processing (2004)
- maya — collection of computer animations (also on youtube) (2002 to 2004)
- jsgen — utility for bridging C++ classes to JS in Spidermonkey (2004)
- art/ — old art archive (2001 to 2003)