I code, draw, hack, and design. It's hard to say where one starts and the other ends.
You can email me at marcello
Thanks for visiting!
- viv.ai — nlp/ai platform (since 2013)
- 2draw.net — online drawing tools + community (my drawings) (since 2002)
- various node.js modules — available via npm and github (since 2011)
- Mongolian DeadBeef — mongodb driver for node.js (2011 to 2012)
- Siri — virtual personal assistant (2008 to 2012)
- JTablet Plugin — Java library for accessing graphics tablet input (2003 to 2012)
(courtesy of archive.org)
- I LIKE PROCESSING — interactive art java applets made with processing (2004 to 2006)
- SQueaL with Delight — xml-based sql schema system prototype (2006)
- living escher — art exhibit in processing (2004)
- maya — collection of computer animations (also on youtube) (2002 to 2004)
- jsgen — utility for bridging C++ classes to JS in Spidermonkey (2004)
- art/ — old art archive (2001 to 2003)